2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James Street, Mangotsfield, Bristol, BS16 9HE
- Semi-detached cottage style property located close to amenities
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Conveniently situated for major commuting routes & Bristol cycle path
- 2 bedrooms
- First floor bathroom with a separate shower cubicle
- Off street parking situated to the rear of the property
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
A semi-detached cottage style property, offered with no chain and located close to amenities. The accommodation comprises; lounge/diner, dining area, kitchen, first floor bathroom & 2 bedrooms. Other benefits include; off street parking, gas c/h, UPVC d/glazing and a mainly laid to lawn rear garden.
Hunters Town & Country Homes are pleased to offer for sale this semi-detached cottage style house which is located close to the amenities of Mangotsfield, as well as being within easy reach of the amenities of both Downend and Staple Hill. The property is also conveniently situated for access onto the Avon ring road, major commuting routes and for the Bristol cycle path. The property is offered with no onward chain and in brief comprises to the ground floor; lounge/diner, dining area and kitchen. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Additional benefits include; gas central heating, UPVC double glazed windows, off street parking and a mainly laid to lawn rear garden.
Via an opaque leaded UPVC door leading into an entrance hall.
Gas and electric meters, consumer unit, door leading into lounge/diner.
6.93m (22' 9") x 3.96m (13' 0")
Leaded UPVC double glazed window to front, picture rail, dado rail, period style fireplace, two period style radiators, TV point, open tread staircase leading to first floor, access into dining area.
3.66m (12' 0") x 2.34m (7' 8")
Polycarbonate roof, tiled floor, leaded UPVC double glazed French doors leading into rear garden and access into kitchen.
3.96m (13' 0") x 2.06m (6' 9")
Leaded UPVC double glazed window to rear, Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash backs, wall and base units with a square edged work surface, range style gas cooker, space for a tall fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, terracotta tiled floor.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Leaded UPVC double glazed window to rear, loft access (we understand the boiler supplying gas central heating is located in the loft space), radiator, doors leading into all first floor rooms.
2.51m (8' 3") x 2.01m (6' 7")
White suite comprising; W.C. wash hand basin, bath with chrome mixer tap, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, light activated extractor fan, radiator, wooden floor.
Paved patio area leading to an area which is laid mainly to lawn with herbaceous borders, paving stones leading to a rear off street parking area situated to the rear accessed via a side vehicular service lane.
3.89m (12' 9") x 3.28m (10' 9")
Leaded UPVC double glazed window to front, cast iron fireplace, over stairs storage cupboard with shelving, TV point, radiator.
3.53m (11' 7") x 2.06m (6' 9")
Leaded UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden floor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50509296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOW381350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.