4 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexander Square, Knightsbridge, London, SW3
- A fine Georgian townhouse
- Private on-street parking
- Excellent reception space
- Communal gardens & secluded rear garden
Located at Brompton Cross and close to both Knightsbridge and South Kensington, this fine example of a period townhouse sits on a private road that has the benefit of a dedicated parking space directly outside the house. With privately accessed communal gardens to the front of the house and a secluded garden to the rear, the property has a particularly quiet outlook with green views. The property is currently configured with three bedrooms, one of which is a fabulous master suite that has a walk-in wardrobe and a very spacious en suite bathroom. It should be noted that the house could easily accommodate four or five bedrooms. Accommodation further comprises, a beautiful first-floor reception room, a large and modern eat-in kitchen, a grand dining room, study, home office, breakfast room, laundry, two guest cloakrooms, a guest bathroom and plenty of storage vaults. The house is presented in excellent condition throughout and would make a magnificent home in this sought after location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50509500.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS160157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.