3 bedroom bungalow for saleLower Road, Maidstone, ME15
Sold by Us
- Country aspect less than 2 miles from Maidstone town centre
- 130ft x 50 ft well established rear garden not overlooked
- Parking could accommodate upto nine vehicles not including the single garage
- Full wall cavity and loft insulation/Large loft storage areas
- Amtico floors throughout / solid oak floor upstairs
- Workshop has electricity and water and telephone laid on
- Good size private decking not overlooked
- Good fixed wardrobes in each bedroom
- Greenhouse and metal shed
- Viewing is highly recommended
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom chalet bungalow in this sought after village of East Farleigh in a convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zbe-2wm7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.