3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHenconner Lane, Bramley, Leeds
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Well-presented throughout
- Contemporary kitchen
- Conservatory/dining room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Convenient location
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Internal viewing recommended
Boasting a superb contemporary fitted kitchen which is open to a dining conservatory, this well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a convenient location within close proximity of the centres of Pudsey and Bramley as well as offering easy access by road to Leeds City Centre.
The property features PVCu double glazing and briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall, light and spacious living room with a fireplace and inset gas fire, separate kitchen which has two built in storage cupboards as well as being fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units and opens into a nice size conservatory which is used as a dining room and has double doors out to the rear garden. To the first floor is the master bedroom which has full-lenth fitted wardrobes, further double bedroom, good size single bedroom and the house bathroom which is part-tiled and fitted with a modern white three piece suite. Externally the garden is enclosed to the front and is decked. To the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden which is a nice size.
The area of Bramley centres on Bramley Town Street and the Bramley Shopping Centre that offer all the facilities required for daily living. Bramley is also well placed for the commuter with easy access from most areas of the postcode to the Leeds Outer Ring Road and Leeds City Centre. There are a number of local bus services and for rail users, Bramley Railway Station directly links to Leeds and Bradford City Centres.
Pudsey Town Centre is just a short drive away and offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children’s playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50511699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR130326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.