3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHornbeam Road, Denvilles, Havant, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Off road parking and a garage at the front of property
- Spacious private rear garden
- Modern kitchen
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £278,500, please contact Cubitt & West.
Drive down your quiet cul de sac road after a busy day, park up on your driveway and instantly feel at home, leave your shoes and coat in the porch and step into your spacious open plan lounge/dining area.This room lends itself perfectly for any family gatherings, be it a Birthday, Christmas or just a general get together, the dining area also works very well with the modern kitchen. Imagine cooking your best dish whilst your friends are seated at the dining table enjoying a chilled glass of wine, and staying involved in the conversation even though you are in the kitchen. If you enjoy cooking and baking you will love spending time in this modern stylish kitchen, and have the pleasure of overlooking your rear garden!Spending time in this garden will be great, imagine on summer days lighting the barbecue and the cold beverages are flowing, this is a garden you will take great pleasure in showing off and spending time in!Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom !This is a property I do not see hanging around so I suggest you book your viewing now before it is too late.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for over 5 years, we have very much enjoyed living here and not only loved the property but also the location. The time has now come for us to up size due to a growing family.The property is now ready for someone to come into and make it their own and we wish all the best to the new owners.
- Lounge Area: 19'3 x 11'0 (5.87m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 11'5 x 7'7 (3.48m x 2.31m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'11 x 8'0 (3.33m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom One: 13'4 x 8'0 (4.07m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom Two: 11'9 x 7'8 (3.58m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom Three: 11'4 x 8'0 (3.46m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 5'6 (2.41m x 1.68m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50521203.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41124226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.