6 bedroom terraced house for saleNapier Avenue, Fulham, London, SW6
- Prime location close to The Hurlingham Club
- Beautiful original features
- Recently refurbished basement with separate entrance
- Stunning 44ft West facing garden
- Elegant first floor drawing room
- EPC Rating = C
A beautifully presented six bedroom house close to the Hurlingham Club
Napier Avenue is a handsome street ideally positioned between Hurlingham Road and the river. The house is within easy walking distance of the Hurlingham Club, Hurlingham Park and Putney Bridge Underground (District line, 0.2 miles). There are many excellent shops, cafes and restaurants along the New Kings Road by Parsons Green and over the bridge, to the cinema, shops and walks along the Thames at Putney.
This superb period property boasts spacious and bright rooms throughout. The property is entered via a delightful hallway. To the front of the house is a well proportioned dining room with high ceilings featuring original mouldings and a pretty Victorian style fireplace. To the rear is a superb kitchen breakfast room with a cosy sitting area. French doors open on to a stunning 44ft garden with mature trees and shrubs, an ideal space for entertaining.
Upstairs on the first floor is a further reception room and an impressive master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area. The top floor is an ideal area for children with three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The basement has been excavated and provides a light open plan family playroom or television room. There is a useful laundry room and two double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms. The basement can be accessed via a separate entrance, ideal for a nanny or guest suite.
Square Footage: 3,951 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50521917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUS170146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.