4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale34 West Pilton Drive, West Pilton, Edinburgh, EH4 4HS
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, south facing four bedroom, modern semi-detached house, with gardens and a private driveway.
- Located in the established residential area of West Pilton, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule hall, living room, kitchen, sunroom, master bedroom with en-suite, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, family bathroom and ground-floor WC.
- Features a fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, and excellent integrated storage including cupboards for each bedroom and a loft space.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, contemporary flooring and and a quality stone fireplace for the living room.
- Externally, there is a paved driveway and low-maintenance garden to the front; whilst the enclosed rear garden includes a synthetic lawn, patios, and large store shed.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, south facing four bedroom, modern semi-detached house, with gardens and a private driveway, located in the established residential area of West Pilton, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall features quality wood-flooring and gives access to the living room and the WC with two piece suite. A spacious lounge features an electric fireplace with quality stone surround. Set off the lounge is the kitchen which features a built-in store cupboard and further access to the sun room, which in turn has French doors to the garden. The fitted kitchen include marble-effect worktops, a quality ceramic sink with drainer, and a tiled surround; whilst appliances include a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and an electric cooker. A master bedroom is set off the lounge with an en-suite shower room. On the first-floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspect; whilst a single bedroom is set to the front. The family bathroom is fitted with a four piece suite including a bidet, and a shower above the bath. West Pilton offers a good range of local shops, with a large Morrisons supermarket on Ferry Road, and a Lidl on West Granton Road. Further convenience and speciality shopping is available in nearby Goldenacre, Comely Bank, and Stockbridge, with Leith's Ocean Terminal offering a multi-screen cinema and a good range of high-street outlets and restaurants. Schooling at all levels is available within the area, including St. David's and Pirniehall primary schools, Craigroyston High School, and Edinburgh College. The Ainslie Park Leisure Centre offers a variety of recreational activities, including a fitness suite and swimming pool, whilst the Cramond shoreline and Gipsy Brae offer outdoor spaces. Ferry Road offers a key route across the north of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7859390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.