3 bedroom maisonette for saleWharf Road, Penzance
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE BEDROOMS * 19FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- PRIVATE BALCONY * CLOAKROOM
- BATHROOM * KITCHEN
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY SEA VIEWS OVER THE HARBOUR & MOUNTS BAY
- PRIVATE PARKING SPACE (PERMITS RENTED ANNUALLY)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EPC RATING C
The property offers spacious accommodation over three floors and was carefully designed in a prestigious small development in the town centre overlooking the waterfront. Particular features include a very good sized lounge/dining room with access onto a private patio/balcony with lovely harbour views. Offered to the market with no onward chain, an early internal inspection is very highly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL Radiator, telephone point, cupboard under stairs.
CLOAKROOM Low level WC, vanity unit with adjoining worksurfaces and cupboards under.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 19' 8" x 19' 7" (5.99m x 5.97m) Two radiators, two windows and French doors onto private patio/balcony enjoying views across Penzance harbour towards the Lizard.
KITCHEN 11' x 7' 9" (3.35m x 2.36m) Range of built in units, integral stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold mixer tap, five base cupboards, seven wall mounted cupboards, cooker, gas boiler for central heating system, recess and plumbing for washing machine.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Window, built in linen cupboard.
BATHROOM Panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower, radiator, window.
BEDROOM 1 17' 2" x 9' 6" (5.23m x 2.9m) Fitted wardrobes, two windows with lovely sea views.
BEDROOM 2 17' x 9' 8" (5.18m x 2.95m) Window with harbour views, radiator, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 19' 6" x 13' 7" (5.94m x 4.14m) Two Velux windows with harbour views, radiator.
PRIVATE PATIO/BALCONY 15' x 9' (4.57m x 2.74m) Enjoying lovely sea views.
OUTSIDE Communal garden area with seating and mature flower beds.
PARKING SPACE Currently rented annually for £415.00.
OUTGOINGS Ground rent is approximately £50.00 per annum. Maintenance charge is approximately £1613.00 per annum. Buildings insurance is approximately £166.02 per annum.
LEASE Leasehold 189 years from 25th March 1999.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50523198.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844012023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.