4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCLARENCE CLOSE, IMMINGHAM
- Semi detached property located within the town of Immingham
- No forward chain
- Four bedrooms, master with an en-suite
- Superbly appointed throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen-diner and bathroom
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Front and rear gardens, driveway and garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are delighted to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this superb FOUR bedroom semi detached property which is located within the town of Immingham. Ideally suited to a family due to the size and space on offer, this property is without a doubt one of the finest of its kind on the market today and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Boasting a modern decor throughout, as well as uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, this property is ready and waiting for any successful buyers to move in and enjoy. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge, kitchen-diner, bathroom and four bedrooms with the master being served by an en-suite. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with a garage and driveway offering off road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50523270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8162702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.