2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleVicarage Lane, Acton, Sudbury
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Acton Village
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner & Separate Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage in Block and Further Off Road Parking
DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION. This two bedroom SEMI-DETACHED bungalow is situated in the highly sought after location of ACTON. The property benefits from an open plan lounge/diner, kitchen with space for appliances, two bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed REAR GARDEN and a GARAGE in block.
Entrance Door Through To:
Door to front and door leading to:
Storage cupboard, radiator, loft access and door leading to:
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.23m x 3.63m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 11' 1" ( 2.29m x 3.38m )
Window to the front aspect, range of wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces incorporating the one and a half sink and drainer unit. Fitted extractor fan, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, cooker and slimline dishwasher.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 1" ( 4.45m x 2.77m )
French doors to the rear aspect leading to the conservatory and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' 8" max ( 3.23m x 3.56m max )
Window and door to the rear aspect leading to the conservatory and radiator.
Conservatory 18' 1" x 10' 7" ( 5.51m x 3.23m )
Windows to both the sides and rear, French doors to the rear and two radiators.
Window to the side aspect, wash hand basin into unit, low level WC, double walk in shower and two towel rails.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a pathway leading to the side entrance door and side access with various established shrubs and flower beds.
To the rear of the property is a side path leading to the patio area surrounded by decorative stones ideal for a seating area. There is a summer house towards to the rear of the garden and there are various established trees and shrubs throughout the garden. There is a gate to the rear of the property leading out to the garage in block with off road parking in front and further raised garden area and additional spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50525016.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD106231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.