3 bedroom house for saleMehetabel Road, Hackney, E9
- Offering a chain free sale
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Loft with ample storage space
- Stunning conservatory with space to dine
- Lovely private garden with shed
A lovely three bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a private garden with shed and a loft with ample storage space.
The property is situated moments from a range of fashion boutiques and amenities that can be found on Hackney Walk while Hackney Central Station is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.