4 bedroom detached house for saleWaterloo Road, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Stunning 19th century detached house in a great location
- Superb lounge, vestibule, entrance hall, basement cellar
- Large family room/dining room, play room
- Well designed fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four generously sized double bedrooms
- Impressive master bedroom with en-suite
- Four piece white family bathroom suite
- Detached brick built garage and double width driveway
- Private large rear garden laid to lawn with evergreens
Beautifully presented 19th century detached house situated in a highly sought after location, vestibule, inviting entrance hall, charming lounge, play room, splendid family room/dining room, well designed light beech fitted kitchen with good quality integrated appliances, ground floor WC, basement cellar, four generously sized double bedrooms, magnificent master bedroom with a range of light beech fitted wardrobes, master en-suite, elegant white family bathroom suite, detached brick built garage and double width driveway provides off road parking, large private sun trap rear garden mainly laid to lawn well stocked with conifers and evergreens..
Ashton-on-Ribble provides good primary and secondary schools, together with being close to good shops and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50526375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRS170247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.