5 bedroom house for saleChesterton Terrace, Plaistow, E13
- Superb five bedroom end-of-terrace house in great condition
- Separate reception and dining rooms
- Stylish separate eat-in kitchen
- Sizable garden with patio and lawn
- Four large double bedrooms plus single bedroom/study
- Bathroom on each floor
- Period features maintained, including four fireplaces
- Moments away from Plaistow Underground station
On a quiet one-way residential street, but moments from Plaistow station, this five bedroom house features stylish living space with period features, a bright modern kitchen, and a charming garden.
Local parks and shops are close by, and Stratford with the Westfield Centre is within easy reach. Local transport links include Plaistow Underground Station and the Greenway which offers pedestrians and cyclists a traffic-free route to Stratford.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.