4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Hale Way, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5
- Spacious 2,000 Sq Ft extended and recently renovated four bedroom detached family home
- Adaptable individual family home, with enough space for most families
- Viewing required to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer
- Presented in excellent condition by the current owners which was recently completed in March 2017
- En-suite shower room to the master bedroom plus family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom/shower room
- Large open plan kitchen/sitting room/dining room, plus a snug
- Family room/bedroom four
- Underfloor heating in open plan kitchen, sitting room, dining room, utility, snug and bathrooms
- Within walking distance to Hitchin station, town centre and good schools
A newly renovated, contemporary and spacious four bedroom detached family home offering adaptable accommodation. An Incredible 2,000 Sq Ft home comprising of a family bathroom, en suite shower room to bedroom one, large open plan living area, kitchen, utility, downstairs shower room, family room, snug, ground floor cloak room, front and rear gardens plus a garage with parking of up to three cars. Close to good schools and within walking distance to Hitchin town centre and train station. Viewing is fully required to fully appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer.
Reception Hall 3.74m (12'3") x 3.63m (11'11")
Storm porch, Upvc secure front entrance door leading to the reception hall, Upvc double glazed box window to the front, double radiator, laminate flooring, built in double storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4/Family Room 3.75m (12'4") x 3.60m (11'10")
Upvc double glazed box window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7.71m (25'3") x 3.52m (11'7")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor mounted units, inset stainless steel 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink with mono block taps, inset electric hob with extractor above in to marble work top, oven in high level housing, space for fridge/freezer plumbing for washing machine/dish washer, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor, built in under stair storage cupboard, built in storage cupboard, open to the dining room.
Utility Room 3.61m (11'10") x 2.82m (9'3")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor mounted units, inset stainless steel single bowl single drainer sink with mono block taps, in to roll fronted work top, space for fridge/freezer plumbing for washing machine, Upvc double glazed door to the side, laminate flooring.
Cloakroom/ Shower Room
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC, vanity basin set in to vanity unit with cupboard below, separate double walk in shower enclosure, heated towel rail, Upvc double glazed windows to the side, heated towel rail.
Living Room/Dining Room 7.38m (24'3") x 5.67m (18'7")
UPVC double glazed folding patio door to rear, double radiator, TV point.
Snug 4.30m (14'1") x 4.02m (13'2")
Step down to, Upvc double glazed window to rear with seated window recess, skylight, laminate flooring.
Upvc double glazed window to side, double radiator, and range of built in cupboards.
Bedroom 1 7.50m (24'7") x 5.03m (16'6") plus 0.88m (2'11") x 0.88m (2'11")
Upvc double glazed window to rear, velux skylight, eaves storage cupboard, range of built in wardrobes, two double radiators.
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity basin set in to vanity unit with cupboard below, separate double walk in shower enclosure, heated towel rail, Velux skylight, part ceramic tiled walls, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 4.69m (15'5") x 3.66m (12')
Upvc double glazed window to the to the rear, Velux skylight, range of built in wardrobes, double radiator.
Bedroom 3 4.38m (14'4") x 2.69m (8'10")
Upvc double glazed window to the front, double radiator.
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity basin set in to vanity unit with cupboard below, panelled bath, separate walk in shower enclosure, heated towel rail, dual Velux skylights windows to the front.
Fronted by a fence, double gates, laid mainly to shingle parking, flower and shrub borders.
Enclosed and secluded, laid mainly to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio.
Single with up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50527440.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.