5 bedroom detached house for saleDover Road, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 4SY
- '4/5' Bedroom Det Family Home
- Presented Over Three Floors
- Sought After Birkdale Setting
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Rear Garage
- Well Maintained and Tastefully Presented
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Band Rating 'E'
** DETACHED '4/5' BEDROOM BIRKDALE FAMILY HOME - NO CHAIN **
Ideally situated close to the bustling Birkdale village with its selection of trendy restaurants, cafe bars, boutique retail outlets and mainline train links to Southport and Liverpool, stands this very impressive double fronted detached four good size bedroom family residence having been well maintained by our clients.
Standing within this enviable setting with high level front views over local cricket and tennis club, this superior styled family home is briefly comprising to the ground floor of: open front vestibule leading to enclosed porch and onward into an inviting central hallway, two front reception rooms, one rear reception/dining room, a rear kitchen, uPVC glazed conservatory and WC/utility room. Stairs lead down from the ground floor to a low level basement.
To the first floor half landing there is a separate cloak/WC, family sized bathroom and separate shower room. To the first floor proper there are three double bedrooms plus a single bedroom/office. Stairs rise from the first floor landing to a second floor 4th double bedroom.
To the front exterior is a generous size front garden with ornamental fish pond within, tarmacadam driveway and grass laid to lawn. Side access through to the rear exterior where there is a detached double garage, continuation of the tarmacadam driveway and two separate landscaped patio areas.
We anticipate early interest on this impressive family dwelling and would encourage interested parties to contact Bailey Estates sales office on 01704 564163 and their earliest convenience to arrange a viewing and obtain further information.
Leave Bailey Estates Birkdale office, head South on Liverpool Road turning right at the traffic lights into Crescent Road. Continue the full length of Crescent Road until you arrive at the train level crossing. Turn left prior to the crossing where you will enter Dover Road. The property is located immediately on your left hand side, easily identified by a Bailey Estates FOR SALE board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.