1 bedroom apartment for saleGordon Palmer Court, Reading, RG30
- One bedroom
- Living room with outlook over communal gardens
- Residents lounge and Laundry room
- Entry phone system: Stair lift
- Double glazed; Electric heating
- Residents parking; EPC rating: C
An opportunity to acquire a retirement property suitable for the over 55s with on-site warden. Conveniently located to the West of Reading and well situated for local shops, station and bus routes, this first floor, one bedroom apartment is set amongst well-kept lawn communal gardens and benefits from residents parking . The apartment is well presented throughout and has the added benefit of communal resident's lounge and laundry room.
Sitting Room 4.85m (15'11) x 3.38m (11'1)
Kitchen 3.38m (11'1) x 1.65m (5'5)
Bedroom 3.48m (11'5) x 3.07m (10'1)
There is a monitored alarm fitted in the apartment in case of emergency.
There are residents parking areas.
Residents have access to the residents lounge and laundry room.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
Remaining lease length: 99 years
Current maintenance charge: £146.95 per month
Ground rent: N/A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50529216.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 85660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.