3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAlbion Road, Selsey, PO20
- Detached Bungalow Of Part Traditional & Part Timber Framed Construction
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Bathroom With Separate Bath & Shower
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Close To Beach & Bus Route
Offered to the market is this beautifully presented detached bungalow with three bedrooms. The property is located within 200yds of the beach and of part traditional and part timber framed construction, EPC-D.
Double wooden gates open to the tarmac and brick block edged driveway which can accommodation parking for 1-2 cars depending on their size with the remainder of the front laid to lawn and shaped flower beds. A side pathway leads to a covered double glazed front door which opens into an entrance hall. Once inside the accommodation comprises; 15ft living room with French doors opening to the rear garden, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
Three bedroom detached bungalow located within 200 yds of the beach.
Double glazed front door opening to:
Living Room 15'5 (4.7m) max x 12'11 (3.94m)
Kitchen 10'5 (3.18m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Bedroom One 11'5 (3.48m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Built in cupboards
Bedroom Two 10'10 (3.3m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Bedroom Three 10'5 (3.18m) x 8'1 (2.46m)
Separate bath and shower cubicle
With the majority of the front laid to off road parking the remainder is laid to lawn with shaped flower beds.
Off Road Parking
Double wooden gates open to a tarmac and brick block edged driveway providing off road parking.
Rear Garden 42' (12.8m) x 31' (9.45m)
The southerly facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shaped flower & shrub beds and a brick built circular feature set within the lawn space. Side access to the front and 2 wooden sheds for storage, one of which has power supplied to it.
In addition to the accommodation and presentation of the property, benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and south facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn but also enjoys a patio seating area and shaped well kept flower & shrub beds. With the Lifeboat Inn next door(popular for it's locally caught and cooked fish & crab dishes), the beach at the end of the road and bus stop around the corner, the location is ideal for those who don't need or want to drive to enjoy what Selsey has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 234808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.