3 bedroom detached house for saleHardy Avenue, Weymouth
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- No Onward Chain
- Large Corner Plot
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Private Rear Garden
- Popular Location Near Town
- Potential To Extend
Three Bedroom Detached Home, No Onward Chain, Large Corner Plot, Off Road Parking & Garage, Cul-De-Sac Location, Private Rear Garden, Popular Location Near Town, Potential To Extend.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this three bedroom detached home situated in a Cul-De-Sac in the ever popular area of Weymouth, the property is close to award winning schools, shops, super markets, bus stops, nice dog walks and not far from weymouth town center. The house is in need of some modernisation but had huge potential to extend and benefits from two reception room and a conservatory. The rear garden is private and soaciuos with noone over looking you from the rear. the property also has off road parking for 2 cars and a garage to the side, we really recommend viewing this property as houses like this don't come up often in areas like this, call now to arrange your viewing.
Double glazed door to front with tiled flooring and space for coats and shoes.
Single glazed door to the front from the porch, radiator, carpet flooring,Under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, TV and Phone point, Gas fire place, carpet flooring, doors opening into Dining room.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet flooring, TV point, wall lighting.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
UPVC windows to side and rear, door to rear garden, carpet flooring, radiator, lighting.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear and side, door to side porch leading to garden and garage, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink, work tops, part tiling, radiator, free standing cooker.
Double glazed window to the side, loft access, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, Ex Fan.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear with a green outlook, built in wardrobe, radiator, Phone point, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front, carpet flooring, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator point, built in wardrobe.
Off road parking for 2 cars on driveway.
Garage 15' 10" x 9' ( 4.83m x 2.74m )
Up and over door with power and light, door to back to side porch.
Mainly laid to lawn, flower border, very private with hedge and fenced surround, patio area, side access, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50529735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.