2 bedroom flat for sale97 Slateford Road, Slateford, Edinburgh, EH11 1QR
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor, main door flat with extensive unique and original features.
- Forming part of a desirable converted printworks, located in established Slateford, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom, en-suite and study.
- Features include double height ceilings, original decorative woodwork and impressive architectural features within a well-considered modern renovation.
- Further features include timber framed double glazed windows, gas central heating, integrated storage provision and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, with two private off-street parking spaces within the private car park situated at the back of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor, main door flat with extensive unique and original features, forming part of a desirable converted printworks, located in established Slateford, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The wide entrance vestibule has the original mosaic flooring and opens into the impressive living/dining room, which was formerly the directors boardroom. Exceptionally bright and spacious, features include a high ceiling, solid wood panelling and molding, with a striking, ornate fireplace and oak flooring. The rear set kitchen is fitted with solid oak floor, contemporary units with worktops, a stainless sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated five burner gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, garbage disposal, washing machine and dishwasher. The master bedroom is set to the front, with a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a stylish, modern en-suite shower room with a mains mixer shower, whilst bedroom two is to the rear, likewise with a built-in wardrobe and carpeting. The generously sized bathroom features a modern white suite with a high-specification shower/steam cubicle and original glass tiled walls, while the study features original wooden panels. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities are within easy reach, whilst the local school is the popular George Watson's College. Leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell, Harrison Park and the Water of Leith. In particular, the canal nearby provides a leisurely walk into the city centre. Regular bus services are available from both A70 and A71 whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7964367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.