3 bedroom flat for sale304/10 Morningside Road, Morningside, Edinburgh, EH10 4QH
- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, fourth-floor flat set in a Victorian stone-built tenement.
- Located in desirable Morningside, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features within this flat include sash and casement windows, sanded and varnished floorboards in most rooms, gas central heating and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, fourth-floor flat set in a Victorian stone-built tenement, located in desirable Morningside, south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall which serves each room within the flat, has the secure entry phone and three storage cupboards including a box room. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, features press storage, a decorative fireplace with wood surround and a large bay window offering plentiful natural light and roof top views. The well-appointed dining kitchen is fitted with a slate tiled floor, traditional units with solid wood worktops, a ceramic sink and space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated five burner gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Bedroom one is well-proportioned, set to the front, with a recessed window and ornate cornicework. Bedroom two is likewise to the front, with sanded and varnished floorboards and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst single bedroom three is to the rear. The stylish bathroom features a modern white suite with a mixer shower and bath, tiled walls and a ladder radiator. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, together with one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area include the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter's RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominon cinema, together with public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available form the A702 and Morningside Drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8040868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.