4 bedroom detached house for saleSalwayash, Bridport
Parkers are delighted to offer this beautifully presented four bedroom character cottage situated in the sought after village of Salway Ash, on the outskirts of Bridport. Boasting far reaching uninterrupted countryside views this wonderful family home offers a cosy cottage sitting room with exposed ceiling beams, open-plan kitchen/family room, separate office, down stairs utllity room with adjoining WC, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, and a family bathroom. The property also offers private natural hedge enclosed wrap-around gardens, paved patio areas and a large double garage benefiting from a second floor office space together with separate washing facilities, and plentiful off-road parking. EPC rating E.
Situation: - The property is situated in the sought after village of Salwayash, on the outskirts of Bridport. The village enjoys a number of local amenities including a village school, church, village hall and Washingpool Farm shop just outside the village. Nearby Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation: - This delightful four bedroom detached family home offers an abundance of character features, including exposed ceiling beams, wooden floorboards and deep window sills. Presented to a very high finish throughout, the spacious living accommodation comprises a fabulous open-plan kitchen/family room, with the kitchen area benefiting from quarry tiled flooring, with French doors leading out on to the garden, and a versatile adjoining utility room with separate WC. There is also a cosy cottage style sitting room to the ground floor with a recess fireplace housing a multi-fuel burner with a separate office/study room. Oil fired central heating and double glazed leaded windows throughout, with a high pressure water system and inset ceiling lighting to all rooms. Master en-suite shower room and family bathroom to the first floor, with fitted wardrobes to bedroom two. This wonderful property also boasts stunning far reaching countryside views with delightful private enclosed wrap-around gardens, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio areas. There is a large detached double garage with separate washing facilities, second floor office space above and plentiful off-road parking, offering scope for conversion to annexe living accommodation. EPC rating E.
Key Features: - * Beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home offering a wealth of living space.
* Finished to a high standard throughout and boasting stunning uninterrupted countryside views.
* Offering an abundance of character features including exposed wooden floor boards, wood and latch stable doors and deep window sills.
* Cosy cottage sitting room with feature recess fireplace housing a multi-fuel burner, and under stairs storage cupboard.
* Fabulous open plan kitchen/family room benefiting quarry tiling through to the adjoining utility room, with French doors opening out on to the garden.
* Separate office/study to the ground floor with modern family bathroom to the first floor.
* Master en-suite shower room, with fitted wardrobes to bedroom two and family bathroom.
* Fully double glazed leaded wood windows and oil fired central heating with high pressure water system, and inset ceiling lighting throughout
* Delightful wraparound gardens, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio areas, perfect for summer dining during the warmer months.
* Detached double garage with WC to the ground floor, stairs leading to office space above, and off-road parking for several vehicles.
* Situated in the desirable village of Salway Ash on the outskirts of Bridport.
Dimensions: - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 14'05 max x 12'08 (4.39m x 3.86m)
Family Room: 12'01 x 12'0 (3.68m x 3.66m)
Kitchen/Diner: 13'04 x 12'11 (4.06m x 3.94m)
Utility Room: 9'05 x 6'0 (2.87m x 1.83m)
Office: 8'0 x 7'02 (2.44m x 2.18m)
Master bedroom: 13'4 max x 9'01 (4.06m x 2.77m)
En-suite Shower Room:
Bedroom Two: 9'03 x 9'03 (2.82m x 2.82m)
Bedroom Three: 12'05 x 9'0 (3.78m x 2.74m)
Bedroom Four: 9'02 max x 7'03 (2.79m x 2.21m)
Bathroom: 8'07 x 6'11 (2.62m x 2.11m)
Garage: 20'03 x 19'09 max (6.17m x 6.02m)
Services: - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Oil fired heating central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities: - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is E.
Viewings: - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50530389.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26961925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.