2 bedroom maisonette for saleIvydene Road, Reading
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Purpose Built First Floor Masionette
- 20' Living Room With Bow Window
- Updated Side Aspect Kitchen
- Two 'Double' Bedrooms
- Three Piece Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Recently Install Gas Central Heating
- Partially Boarded Loft Space
Sansome & George Reading - Located at the foot of a cul-de-sac, this purpose built First Floor Maisonette is approx. 1 mile from both Reading West (Paddington, Newbury, Basingstoke) and Tilehurst (Paddington, Oxford) Train Stations as well as being within walking distance of all amenities to include Tesco Extra 24 hour Supermarket and regular Bus Services with Reading Town Centre situated approximately 2 miles to the east and Tilehurst Village is approximately 1.5 miles.
Approached via Covered Porch over private Front Door with staircase up to First Floor Lobby opening to 20' Living Room with bow window, stripped wood effect laminate floor and bespoke fitted Desk / Office Area. The side aspect Kitchen has been updated and boasts an integrated dishwasher. An inner Hallway gives access to 2 ‘double’ Bedrooms (with built in wardrobes in Bed 1) and a side aspect 3 piece fully tiled Bathroom including 'P' shaped Bath with Shower over and curved glazed screen.
The property is further complemented by UPVC double glazed windows, recently installed central heating to radiators via gas fired 'combination' boiler, partially boarded Loft storage space as well as a superb enclosed private Rear Garden with professionally installed artificial lawn, paved patio, lawned area and established flower/shrub beds and is accessed via secure side gate.
With ongoing improvements and investment into Road and Public Transport in the local area which stand to greatly benefit this already sought after property. Please call West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment at your earliest convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50530485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27266702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.