3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBramble Close, South Normanton
- An attractive three bedroom semi detached home.
- Popular modern cul-de-sac.
- Includes gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing.
- Driveway and garage.
- Well placed for local amenities.
- Viewing is essential!
COME AND SEE! This attractive three bedroom semi detached home on this popular modern development. The property has off road parking by way of a driveway and garage and includes gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, ground floor WC, fitted kitchen and lounge. To the first floor is a landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear. The home is well placed to access a range of amenities in South Normanton along with the A38/M1 motorway network. Viewing is essential! Call Hall & Benson today to arrange your viewing!
Turn right out of our Alfreton branch and proceed along the High Street taking the first left at the roundabout on to Mansfield Road. Continue in to South Normanton passing over the first mini roundabout. At the next mini roundabout take the first left on to Market Street. Continue along Market Street following the road as it branches to the right. Take the left turn there after on to Poplar Road and continue to the bottom of the hill turning right at the T junction. Continue along the road and turn right on to Bramble Close where the property can be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50530542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF170488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.