2 bedroom flat for saleBouverie Road West, Folkestone, Kent
- Large 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- West End location
- Stunning kitchen & bathroom
- Original features
- Contemporary finish throughout
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Nestled in the heart of Folkestone's ever popular West End, this spacious two bedroom apartment will make you the envy of all your friends and loved ones. The generously sized rooms are illuminated by the light that cascades in through the windows, highlighting attractive period features that really add to this home's charm. It makes it difficult not to like this property from the moment you step inside.
The lounge/dining area will be the heart of this home. A room where you can imagine having your Chesterfield sofa and wing backed chair taking pride of place whilst entertaining the family for all those special occasions. Failing that, you can sit back and relax in absolute comfort as this room couldn't be more calming if it tried.
Catering will be an absolute pleasure in this stunning kitchen area and will no doubt keep the chef of the home content. A vast area to prepare your culinary delights, with enough space to house your breakfast table. Mealtimes can comfortably take place in this room too.
The bathroom provides a very tranquil environment and two double bedrooms, bedroom 1 a spectacular size, ensure a good night's sleep is almost guaranteed. For added peace of mind, upon completion there will be a 163 year lease drawn up.
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 13'0 x 8'7 (3.97m x 2.62m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 21'7 x 14'0 (6.58m x 4.27m)
- Bedroom 1: 20'0 x 14'5 (6.10m x 4.40m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 12'0 (4.07m x 3.66m)
- Bathroom: 9'0 x 7'4 (2.75m x 2.24m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50531436.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.