1 bedroom apartment for saleSky View Tower, 12 High Street, Stratford, E15
- 10th Floor & Currently Tenanted
- 538 sqft plus Winter Garden
- High Specification Finish
- Aspect: South / West
- Concierge Services, Residents Gym, Roof Garden
- Est Service Charge: £3.01 psf
- Est Ground Rent: £350 per annum
- Closest Station: Pudding Mill Lane DLR
- Tenure: 999 Years Leasehold
- Great Buy to Let Product
Attractive layout on offer with this 9th floor (538 sq ft) apartment offering City & River Lea views. The apartment was recently completed by Galliard Homes and features a modern specification throughout and further benefits from a private dual access Winter Garden.
The apartment comprises of an open plan reception with modern fitted kitchen including integrated appliances, one double bedroom with built in wardrobe space, there is a modern bathroom as well as plenty of storage options. Residents of Capital Towers benefit from a residents only gym, concierge services and a roof garden.
The apartment is currently tenanted and is achieving a weekly rental of £320PW over a term of 24 months with a 12 month break clause. The tenant has been in place since July 2017.
The development, collectively known as Capital Towers, comprises of two luxurious all private residential towers - the 14 level City West Tower and 34 level Sky View Tower.
Book your viewing today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27266790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.