2 bedroom flat for saleCranford Gardens, Victoria Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 2EL
- Purpose Built Ground Floor Flat
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Double Aspect Sitting/Dining Room
- Kitchen, Two Bedrooms
- White Bathroom & Separate WC
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Chain Free, Viewing Advised
- Communal Gardens
THIS MODERN STYLE PURPOSE BUILT GROUND FLOOR FLAT has the advantage of gas heating by radiators, double glazing together with added benefit of no forward chain. The property would be suitable for a first time purchase, investment opportunity or possible a retirement home.
Cranford Gardens is set in a residential road along Victoria Drive amongst properties of varying style. Bognor Regis town centre offers a range of shopping facilities, railway station, library and sea front with promenade. There are also the out of town superstores along the Shripney Road.
Radiator, telephone point, coved ceiling, heating thermostat, floor to ceiling storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelf above. Linen cupboard with radiator and internal panelled and glazed doors with chrome effect fitments opening to:-
16'7" (5.07m) x 11'3" (3.43m) A bright double aspect room with double glazed windows, TV aerial point, coved ceiling, radiator.
9'3" (2.83m) x 9'8"(2.97m) reduces to 7'8" (2.34m) Double glazed window with front aspect. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, adjoining work surface with matching cupboards and drawer unit under. Space and plumbing for washing machine under work surface, electric and gas cooker points, part tiling. Fitted double eye level cupboard, gas boiler.
13'5" (4.11m) x 11'3" (3.44m) Double aspect, double glazed window, coved ceiling and radiator.
9'3" (2.82m) x 7'5" (2.26m) Double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling.
Close coupled white WC, frosted double glazed window.
White suite comprising panelled bath with grip handles with independent "Triton" shower unit over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator. Tiling to walls, fronted double glazed window.
Communal gardens principally laid to lawn.
From our office in Chichester Road proceed towards Bognor Regis and at the roundabout take the fourth turning into Victoria Drive, continue straight over at the junction and the flat will be found on the right hand side.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Communal glazed front door opening to:-
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.