1 bedroom apartment for saleManhattan Tower, Manhattan Plaza, London, E14
- 591 sqft
- 4th floor
- 999 year lease
- Private balcony
- 24 hour concierge service
- Residents gymnasium and spa
A spacious and bright 591 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment with a balcony located on the 4th floor with west facing views overlooking Canary Wharf and the River Thames within this fantastic new development of Manhattan Plaza.
Colliers International are pleased to present to the market this one bedroom apartment in Manhattan Plaza, a collection of one, two & three bedroom apartments, penthouses and townhouses.
Features to note:
- Integrated Siemens kitchen appliances including hob, combination over/microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer dryer (where applicable)
- Underfloor heating to bathroom
- 24 hour concierge service
- Secure video entry system
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Residents lounge
- Fully equipped residents gymnasium including swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Residents business lounge and screening room
- Secure bicycle storage
- Close to an exceptional range of amenities with shops, restaurants and bars within close walking distance to Canary Wharf
- Westfield Stratford can be reached almost as quickly, extending your choices with over 350 shops in every retail category including John Lewis and Marks & Spencer as the anchor stores
- Located opposite the future Cross Rail station, Blackwall station offers a short commute to Canary Wharf in 6 minutes, The City in 10 minutes, & West End in 20 minutes
Please note the images provided are intended for illustrative purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50532009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.