3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Drive, Marton
- An Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached House with No Onward Chain
- Always Popular & Very Convenient Marton Location
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen with Soft Cream Coloured Units
- Garage, Car Parking & Driveway
- Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
On the face of it this seems to be just like every other semi-detached house on Chestnut Drive but there is plenty out of the ordinary to mention here. The rear has been nicely extended to create some extra living space and the accommodation now comprises entrance hall, lounge and a large open plan living/dining/kitchen with soft cream coloured units and French doors opening onto the garden. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite and whirlpool bath.
The converted loft space has a multitude of uses. The current owners used it as an occasional bedroom if that’s not your thing, we are sure you’ll find a good use for it!
Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, driveway with a car port and garage. Other features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler and no onward chain.
The location gives the property easy access to a multitude of really useful facilities including well regarded community schools, Marton shops and James Cook University Hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50532369.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.