2 bedroom detached house for salePheonix Drive, Balby, Doncaster
- Fabulous four bedroom detached family home
- Spacious lounge, Open plan kitchen diner
- Modern family bathroom
- Integral garage
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking
A fantastic two bedroom detached coach house located in the popular location of Balby, close to local transport links and amenities. The property benefits from an integral garage and ample living accommodation.
The property is accessed by a front facing sealed unit door. Stairs then rise to the first floor landing. There is also a central heating radiator.
Lounge Area 9' 4" x 10' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.33m )
This open plan lounge area benefits from a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the wall mounted TV.
Kitchen Area 16' 4" max x 10' 2" ( 4.98m max x 3.10m )
The lounge is open plan to the kitchen. Fitted with a range of modern contemporary style wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an integrated fridge freezer, gas hob with electric oven and grill, dishwasher and washing machine. There is a tiled floor and three velux style windows allowing for lots of natural light. There are downlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 7" max x 14' 11" max ( 4.45m max x 4.55m max )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 11' 2" max ( 2.87m x 3.40m max )
A spacious bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is also access to the loft.
A modern bathroom fitted with a white contemporary style suite comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin and a paneled bath. There is complimentary tiling to the walls and a chrome heated towel rail. The ceiling has downlights and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property is an open plan garden with a driveway providing ample off road parking, which in turn leads to the integral garage.
Garage 19' 9" x 10' 7" max ( 6.02m x 3.23m max )
A single garage with a up an over door. There is power, lighting and a storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50533920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.