4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Winterbourne, Bristol
- Luxury Four Bed Detached Home
- Oversized Single Garage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Show Home Standard
- Two En-Suites
**TWO EN-SUITES** **OVERSIZED SINGLE GARAGE** This stunning home is presented to an excellent standard throughout. Located on the High Street in Winterbourne in a private historical grade II listed walled garden, the property offers four spacious bedrooms, two reception rooms and garage.
Built in 2013, The Walled Garden is an exclusive and private development of just three homes. Having been updated heavily since being bought from new, this luxury home offers an impressive 28' kitchen/diner/family room alongside two further large reception rooms, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor boasts four double bedrooms, two with en-suite, and a family bathroom. The home has underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and windows are double glazed throughout. To the front, the driveway has space for multiple cars and provides access to the oversized single garage. The front garden is laid to lawn and enclosed by boundary hedge. The rear garden is enclosed by a stunning grade II listed wall. The garden benefits from laid to artificial lawn as well as a veranda with an electric awning with built in lighting.
Front door and windows overlooking the front garden. Wood flooring and carpet to the stairs, under stair storage cupboard and doors to kitchen / family room, cloakroom and lounge.
Cloakroom 4' 5" x 3' 8" ( 1.35m x 1.12m )
Part tiled walls, ceiling light. Concealed cistern WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Lounge 23' 11" x 14' 8" ( 7.29m x 4.47m )
Bi-fold doors opening onto the veranda and French doors to the rear and to front. window facing the front overlooking the front garden, large built-in storage cupboard and door to study / reception two.
Study / Reception Two 15' 10" x 8' 4" ( 4.83m x 2.54m )
Window to rear aspect, fully fitted with storage cupboards, drawer and desk unit by Strachan.
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 17' max x 28' 11" max ( 5.18m max x 8.81m max )
Kitchen Area: A stunning modern fitted kitchen with a range of both wall and floor units complete with Quartz work surface and matching splashbacks, base units and tall larder units, breakfast bar, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated Aqua assist oven, integrated microwave combi oven, induction hob, warmer drawer, stainless steel cooke rhood, integrated dishwasher, window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, spot lights inset to ceiling, LED lighting inset to kickkboard and space for American style fridge/freezer.
Dining / Family Area: windows facing the front and side overlooking the front garden engineered wood flooring, door to utility and double doors to entrance hall.
Utility Room 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Door and windows to rear, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, spotlights inset to ceiling. Work surface, wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for washing machine, space for dryer.
Full height windows facing the front overlooking the front garden, built-in storage airing cupboard and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 17' 1" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.21m max x 3.45m max )
Window to side aspect, radiator, built-in and fitted wardrobes and drawer units and door to en-suite
En-Suite 10' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.10m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window facing the rear. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls, spotlights. Low level WC, double enclosure shower, vanity unit and wash hand basin, extractor fan and shaving point.
Bedroom Two 17' 1" x 11' 7" ( 5.21m x 3.53m )
Two windows overlooking the front garden, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite 8' 5" x 4' 7" ( 2.57m x 1.40m )
Window to side aspect, Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls, spotlights. Concealed cistern WC, double enclosure shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan and shaving point.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 12' 9" ( 2.62m x 3.89m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted sliding door wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 18' 8" x 8' 5" into recess ( 5.69m x 2.57m into recess )
Two windows overlooking the front garden and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 5" ( 2.46m x 1.65m )
Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls, spotlights. Concealed cistern WC, panelled bath, shower over bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Partly enclosed by boundary wall and partly by hedge rows, artificial lawn and veranda with electric awning with built in lighting and blinds.
Oversized Single Garage 17' 4" x 12' 9" ( 5.28m x 3.89m )
Electric up and over door to front, power points and ceiling light.
Driveway parking for multiple cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50533989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.