4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestcotts, Main Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Light and adaptable layout
- Wonderful country views from all front facing rooms
- Sitting room with fireplace leading through to dining/kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Delightful raised rear garden/patio area at the front
- Close to a local shop, Salcombe primary school and local bus service
- Parking for 2 cars
Located in a popular residential area 18 Westcotts is just a short walk away from a picturesque track that leads down to North Sands beach and less than half a mile from the popular sailing and boating town of Salcombe. The position of the property affords the owners regular sightings of the stunning sunset.
The current owners have sympathetically refurbished and enlarged the property, which is arranged over 3 floors, providing spacious accommodation with the added benefit of a lovely South facing rear garden and off-street parking making this an ideal family home.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50536533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.