2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Road Leyton, Leyton, LONDON, E10 6RF
- Guide Price £275,000 - £300,000
- CHAIN FREE
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Close to Leyton Midland Overground
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Fully Fitted Modern Bathroom
Humphrey & Co Estates are please to bring to the market, as Sole Agents, a well-proportioned two double bedroom apartment on the second floor of this private purpose built block, which is located within just a short walking distance from Leyton Midland Over ground Station. The property benefits from having Gas central Heating, and double glazing, a good sized separate reception, and a modern fully fitted kitchen and bathroom.
This property would make an ideal first time purchase or even a good buy to let.
The property is offered CHAIN FREE.
Reception Room: 4.48m x 3.45m
Bedroom: 3.78m x 2.34m
Bedroom: 4.45m x 3.45m
Kitchen: 2.90m x 2.60m
Located within just a short walking distance from Leyton Midland Over ground Station, good and bus links, and is close to all local amenities, and just a short walk away is the Leyton Sports and cricket ground.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 275056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.