2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlackhorse Lane, Walthamstow
- Two double bedrooms
- Victorian cottage
- 3 min walk to Blackhorse Road tube
- Rear garden
- Excellent condition
- Some original features
- Loft space
- End of terraced
A gorgeous two bedroom Victorian end of terraced terrace cottage, just moments from Walthamstow Marshes and Blackhorse Road tube. There's a real vintage village feel throughout, with classic Design & Decor and some great original features and designer touches. There's a loft for storage and a secluded rear courtyard.
Blackhorse Road tube will get you directly to Oxford Circus in just 20 minutes via the Victoria line. Alternatively just ride one stop in the other direction for Walthamstow Central, where you have direct trains to the City, plus the Empire Cinema and Walthamstow Mall.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying country-style living in the heart of East London. Farmhouse internal doors, original timber floorboards and vintage fittings combine for a great cottage feel throughout. The kitchen is especially stylish with timber countertops, designer floor tiling, metro tiled splashbacks and pristine fitted units.
The bathroom has had every bit as much love lavished upon it – metro tiled from top to bottom, with tasteful vintage fittings, a classic radiator/heated towel rail combo and oversized rainfall shower. It's a hugely relaxing space.
Walthamstow Marshes – a Green Flag award winning nature reserve – is just under 15 minute's away on foot. It's some of the widest, most open blue and green space for miles around. Currently being improved as part of the Walthamstow Wetlands project, it's perfect for morning jogs and evening strolls.
- The rear courtyard is a beautifully secluded little suntrap, with a mix of patio and gravel underfoot.
- The frontage is as finely styled as the rest of the property, with sky blue brick and a white picket fence to welcome you home.
- Blackhorse Workshop, a friendly, ever expanding community centre and creative space , is just a couple of minutes up the road.
Lounge - 3.5m x 3.3m (11'5" x 10'9") -
Kitchen - 3.5m x 2.5m (11'5" x 8'2") -
Bathroom - 2.5m x 1.5m (8'2" x 4'11") -
Master Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.4m (11'1" x 11'1") -
Guest Bedroom - 2.7m x 2.5m (8'10" x 8'2") -
Compact Rear Garden -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER..
"Built way back in 1834, it's a great little place packed with charm and personality. When I first saw it, I had to have it - it's got a cottage feel to it but it's in the heart of London... the best of both worlds! The local area is great - a real safe, community feel with loads of new and exciting ventures popping up all the time. It's also less than 2 minutes to the tube which always helps on those cold winter mornings!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50539662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27028565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.