3 bedroom link detached house for saleWESTLANDS AVENUE, TETNEY
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached family home situated within the village of Tetney
- Benefiting from a modern decor throughout
- Superb fitted kitchen-diner with integral appliances
- Lounge to the front and conservatory with doors to the rear garden
- Plentiful off road parking to the front and a spacious rear garden
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band C
Crofts estate agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb detached family residence which is located within the popular village of Tetney. The village itself boasts close proximity to the towns of Grimsby, Cleethorpes and Louth and all of the benefits each town has to offer as well as local amenities in the village itself. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge and kitchen-diner which then provides access to the conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being doubles and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with plentiful off road parking and a garage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Entering into the property through the front door reveals laminate flooring and access to the stairs.
16' 10'' x 12' 5'' (5.13m x 3.79m)
The lounge has two windows to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, to radiators and carpeted flooring. There is also feature wall paper and a gas fire within a feature surround.
16' 10'' x 12' 7'' (5.13m x 3.84m)
The kitchen-diner has a window and door to the rear elevation, a radiator and vinyl flooring. There is a superb range of fitted units to base and eye level in a red high gloss finish with an electric double oven, five ring gas hob with extractor over and one and half sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Lastly there is plumbing for washing machine, an integral dish washer and microwave and access to the under stairs cupboard.
13' 9'' x 7' 6'' (4.19m x 2.29m)
The conservatory has windows to three sides and French doors to the rear garden with a radiator and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has coving to the ceiling and a carpeted floor.
13' 6'' x 10' 1'' (4.12m x 3.07m)
Bedroom one has a window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also a built in wardrobe and storage cupboard.
6' 9'' x 5' 5'' (2.06m x 1.64m)
Bedroom three has a window to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
6' 9'' x 6' 2'' (2.06m x 1.87m)
The bathroom has an opaque window to the rear elevation, partially tiled walls, a radiator and vinyl flooring. There is a white suite with a WC, vanity basin and P shaped bath with a glass screen and mains operated shower over.
10' 0'' x 10' 1'' (3.05m x 3.07m)
Bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also a built in storage cupboard.
The garage has an up and over door, personal access door to the side, a window to the rear and electrics.
To the front there is plentiful off road parking and also space for a caravan. Gates then at the top of drive provide access to the front door and garage. There is also a stoned area with established shrubs.
The rear garden offers plenty of space to entertain and for children to play. There is a tidy lawn and two spacious patio areas both of which are ideal for alfresco dining. The rear garden is enclosed by secure perimeter fencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50541669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8176519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.