4 bedroom detached house for sale20 Standalane View, Peebles, Scottish Borders, EH45 8LS
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated single garage, set on a desirable end plot and with superb rural views.
- Located in a quiet, modern residential development, on the outskirts of the town of Peebles, Scottish Borders.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, family room, dining/kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, two en-suite shower-rooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include contemporary fitted kitchen and bathroom suites, and good storage including a loft space.
- In addition, there are well-proportioned room sizes, multiple TV and phone points, modern flooring and light fittings, dual-zone gas central heating, and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn, and a lawn and mono-blocked double driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated single garage, set on a desirable end plot and with superb rural views, located in a quiet, modern residential development, on the outskirts of the town of Peebles, Scottish Borders. A generous entrance hall gives access to the main ground floor rooms, a carpeted stairway to the first-floor and to the ground-floor WC. Set to the front the living room has a bay window and French doors to the dining room which in-turn has patio doors to the garden. The kitchen connects the rear quadrant of the floor plan including additional French patio doors to the garden and further access to the utility room. Modern fitted units include marble-effect worktops, and an integrated oven, 5 ring gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. On the first floor, bedroom one and two both feature built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms. Bedrooms three and four are both dual-aspect, offering excellent views of the countryside. A family bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite and separate shower cubicle. Peebles is a thriving and picturesque town, situated on the famous River Tweed, in the countryside of the Scottish Borders. The town centre has extensive shopping facilities, including Sainsbury's and Tesco, and a wide variety of specialist shops, hotels, bars and cafés. Gytes Leisure Centre offers various leisure activities, and the popular Eastgate Theatre & Arts Centre provides an excellent choice of entertainment. Outdoor recreational pursuits include countryside walks, cycling, fishing and golf. Peebles has a number of schools at primary level with one high school at secondary level, all within close proximity. Peebles is ideally placed for commuting to Edinburgh, around 20 miles away, with regular bus services, and the city bypass typically within a 30 minute drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8132802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.