2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChatham Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3
Offers in Region of
- Brand new double glazing with new front door
- Energy efficient condensing boiler with regular checks
- Brand new kitchen with new hob, oven and extractor fan
- New wet room with floor to ceiling ceramic tiles and extractor fan
- Newly decorated with brand new flooring throughout.
- Parking for two cars on the driveway, small garage used mainly for storage
- Medium sized front and back gardens with patio area
- All local amenities within short walking distance
- local transport links within easy reach of property
*NO ONWARD CHAIN*
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom detatched residential bungalow with front and rear gardens including a patio area and driveway parking for two cars, in this convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
This impressive accommodation has just been refurbished, which includes new double glazed upvc windows and doors, new kitchen with double oven and hob, new wet room with extractor fan, new burglar alarm, new flooring and decorations. The property also has a condensing energy saving gas central heating boiler and is fully insulated. The property is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms and is ready to be moved straight into.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Doctor Dentist and Chemist: under 2 mins walk
Post Office: under 2 mins walk
Bus Stops: under 2 mins walk (Greengates-Bradford-Buttershaw)
Mini Market: under 2 mins walk
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50543229.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zbe-6j6m. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.