5 bedroom detached house for saleTurners Green Lane, Wadhurst
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculately presented family home
- Four first floor bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Shower room
- Ground floor bedroom with adjacent shower room
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining/family room
- Elegant formal sitting room
- Beautiful landscape gardens
- Double garage and parking
- Potential for self-contained annex
An immaculately presented, imposing family home, comprising four first floor bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom and a shower room, ground floor bedroom with adjacent shower room, open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining/family room, formal sitting room and further reception room, set within beautifully landscaped gardens, all within easy reach of shops, schools, station and the recreational ground. EPC Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8019493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burnetts, Mayfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.