5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Oldland Common, Bristol
- Executive Development
- New Development Of Just 4 Houses
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Down Stairs Cloakroom
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Under Floor & Radiator Heating
- Study & Family/Garden Room
We are very pleased to offer this large 5 bedroom detached family home being 1 of just 4 new executive homes within this exciting development in the ever popular village Oldland Common. The development has a semi-rural feel located to the end of a long driveway in a private back-land location. The house boasts a generous double garage with parking in front enjoying an enclosed enviable corner position, and an enclosed rear garden. There are 3 versatile reception rooms, fitted kitchen breakfast room as well as a family room, hallway, utility room, and cloakroom. The master bedroom also has a dressing room. There is a choice of fitted kitchen, appliances, tile combinations and floor coverings (subject to the stage of build when each house is sold). The family bathroom, 4 en-suites and downstairs cloakroom are to be finished using white sanitary ware. Complete with a 10-year CRL warranty, Completion of the property is projected to be September (subject to change). The current stage of com
CURRENT BUILD STAGE
The current stage of completion is that the houses are currently water-tight, with all superstructure complete, windows fitted, first fix complete.
Each house is constructed from Bradstone 'Weathered Cotswold' traditional walling block. Cream UPVC double glazed windows (white inside), powder coated aluminium rear bifolds and/or sliding doors and solid oak front doors are provided. The roofs are finished with Sandtoft Olympus Clay Tuscan double pan roof tiles (and Sandtoft 20/20 Clay Tuscan flat tiles on all shallow roofs), insulated internally to meet the latest requirements of SAP/building regulations. The houses are provided with a 10-year warranty from CRL. Each house will have a choice of fitted kitchen*, appliances*, tile combinations* and floor coverings*. (*subject to the stage of build when each house is sold). Front and Rear Gardens: Each house has a private rear garden, finished as a level surface with existing topsoil and new turf. The front parking areas will be provided in permeable pavers. Each house will also have a patio area behind the rear bifold doors, approx..
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50543682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LON2245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Longwell Green- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.