4 bedroom detached house for saleMelford Drive, Balby, Doncaster
- Fabulous four bedroom detached family home
- Light and spacious lounge
- Modern recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family room, Downstairs wc
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking
Situated in this popular residential area of Balby is this spacious, extended detached family home which benefits from a fabulous dining kitchen with integrated appliances and the addition of a family room and a master bedroom with en suite.
With a front facing sealed unit door and a side facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and tiled floor.
Lounge 17' 7" to the recess inc stairs x 13' 1" ( 5.36m to the recess inc stairs x 3.99m )
With a front facing double glazed window. There are two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling. Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Family Room 10' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.40m )
With a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and downlights to the ceiling.
Fitted with a wash hand basin with splashback tiling and a low level wc. There is a tiled floor, heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Fabulous Dining Kitchen
Kitchen Area 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Having recently been fitted with a fabulous modern kitchen comprising of modern wall and base units with coordinating granite work surfaces, housing the porecelain one and half bowl sink and drainer. There is five ring gas hob with cooker hood above, double oven and grill, integrated dishwasher, wine fridge and space for a fridge freezer. There is a breakfast bar. There is a wall mounted central heating radiator. The kitchen is open plan to the utility area.
Dining Area 17' 8" x 8' 6" ( 5.38m x 2.59m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and bi folding doors which open to the patio area. There is a central heating radiator and downlights to the ceiling.
Utiltiy Area 6' 7" x 4' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.37m )
Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the round stainless steel sink with mixer taps. There is plumbing for a washing machine.
With access to the loft. There is a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 19' x 11' ( 5.79m x 3.35m )
This spacious room has a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is also a useful storage cupboard. A door gives access to the en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a contemporary style suite comprising of a wash hand basin with splashback tiling, low level wc and a shower cubicle with shower. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 3" plus recess ( 3.38m x 2.51m plus recess )
A double room over looking the garden with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 3" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.21m max x 2.03m max )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
This stylish bathroom has a rear facing double glazed window and is fitted with a contemporary white suite comprising of a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, a low level wc and a paneled bath with extractor fan. There is a central heating radiator, partially tiled walls and coving to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is a an enclosed lawned garden with shrubs to the boarders. There is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with large block paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50544765.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.