3 bedroom detached house for saleBeatty Gardens, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7
- Kitchen/breakfast room leading to garden
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Utility & WC
- Integrated garage & parking
NEW RELEASE! Completion due Spring 2018.
Sought after three bedroom home with integrated garage and open plan kitchen/breakfast room.
Waterlooville lies on the main A3 London Road, with the A3(M) very close by. Portsmouth is just 7 miles to the south, with the M27 just 4 miles away leading to Southampton in just 21 miles. Chichester is just 15 miles and Winchester around 32 miles. For those looking to travel to Guildford and London, with the opening of the Hindhead tunnel on the A3, central London can be reached in around one and a half hours.
The development sits within easy walking distance of everything you could want for your day to day needs and your weekly shop, with a major Asda superstore, Waitrose and M&S Food close by in the main shopping centre all within walking distance. Waterlooville has a good selection of shops, with a market in the town centre every Friday. Wellington Retail Park, also within walking distance of Yew Gardens which has a good choice of top name brands.
The last remaining Worcester home available at Yew Gardens!
An incredibly sought after home, the Worcester is based on the living accommodation of our four bedroom homes so offers generous kitchen/diner and separate living room. With access from the kitchen to the garden via utility the home is not only stylish but also practical.
Upstairs the master bedroom suite has plenty of space for wardrobes and the bay window floods the room with light. There are two further double bedrooms, one of which with walk in wardrobe in built.
The integrated garage harks back to the 1930's and the additional driveway parking makes the home practical for the modern family.
Join the sales team at the marketing suite to view the fabulous Worcester show house!
Square Footage: 1,239 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOD140403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.