3 bedroom terraced house for saleThames Road, South Shore, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Incredible Three Bedroom Bay Fronted Property
- Two Beautifully Presented Reception Rooms
- Sensational Kitchen and Bathroom Suites
- Landscaped Spacious Rear Garden
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing An Absolute Must, No Chain Delay
HALLWAY Double glazed composite door to front, fitted carpet and decorative walls and ceiling, staircase leading to first floor and door leading to;
LOUNGE 13' 10" x 11' 1" (4.23m x 3.38m) To the front of the property is a double glazed bay window, there are decorative walls and ceiling, fitted carpets and a feature fireplace.
DINING ROOM 15' 1" x 14' 4" (4.61m x 4.39m) Double radiator, double glazed French doors to rear garden, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, open plan through to the fully fitted kitchen.
KITCHEN 9' 5" x 8' 2" (2.89m x 2.51m) Fitted with a high white gloss matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers with concealed LED up-lights and plinth lighting, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring and splash-backs, decorative ceiling.
LANDING Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, doors leading to;
BEDROOM 1 14' 5" x 12' 2" (4.4m x 3.71m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 2" x 8' 8" (3.42m x 2.65m) Double glazed window to rear, double glazed bay window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 9' 5" x 5' 3" (2.88m x 1.62m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
GARDENS To the front of the property is a landscaped garden with paved pathway to front door and low-maintenance gravelled space. To the rear of the property is a brilliantly landscaped garden. Inspired by the 'London Look' contemporary low-maintenance gardens with patio area, raised level planted borders and artificial lawned space, all enclosed with newly installed timber fencing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.