3 bedroom detached house for saleArgyll Avenue, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- Attractive modern detached property family home.
- Hallway, downstairs WC, lounge with bay window.
- Beautifully fitted modern dining kitchen.
- Three good size bedrooms, family bathroom.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite.
- Gardens to front and rear, detached single garage.
This attractive modern detached property makes a great family home whilst offering generously sized rooms and briefly comprises of; hallway, downstairs WC, lounge with feature bay window, beautifully fitted dining kitchen with French doors leading out to an established enclosed rear garden, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, second bedroom with fitted double wardrobe, good size third bedroom, modern family bathroom, driveway leading to a single detached garage. A viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Situated within the popular location of Buckshaw Village offering easy access to local schools, transport links and amenities.
0m x 0m
To the front is mainly laid to lawn with a hedge border and pathway leading to the front door, block paved shared driveway leading to a tarmacadam driveway and single detached brick-built garage. Located on the outside of the property to the side is a re-charging point for electric cars. The rear is well established with flower and shrub borders, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, gated access to side.
0m x 0m
Composite front double glazed door, radiator, laminate flooring, under stair storage, stairs leading to first floor.
2.13m x 2.46m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the front, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, cylinder cupboard, tiled splash backs, low flush WC, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin.
0.97m x 1.7m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks. Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
3.47m x 4.7m
Double glazed UPVC bay window facing the front, radiator, wall mounted contemporary style electric fire.
5.64m x 3.18m
UPVC double glazed French door opening onto the rear garden, double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, radiator, laminate flooring to dining area, tiled flooring to kitchen area, tiled splash backs, down lights to ceiling, composite work surface with wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated, electric microwave and oven, integrated gas hob with overhead extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, storage cupboard with space for washing machine.
0m x 0m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the side, built-in storage cupboard housing boiler, loft access.
3.4m x 3.63m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
2.52m x 1.22m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the side, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls, down lights to ceiling, low flush WC, double enclosure shower, wash hand basin.
3.4m x 3.25m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, radiator, fitted double wardrobe.
2.13m x 3.25m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50545749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHY170221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.