2 bedroom terraced house for saleDrinkhouse Road, Croston, Leyland, Lancashire, PR26
- A Characteristic Two Bedroom Cottage
- Traditional Feature - Open Fire
- Bespoke Designed Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms With Aspect Views Over The Countryside
- Modern Three Piece Suite Shower Room
- Secluded Beautiful Cottage Garden
- Positioned In The Lovely Little Village Called Croston
A traditional, unique stunning character cottage positioned at the head of the cul-de-sac, in an immaculate condition and presented to a very high standard throughout. This delightful two bedroom home briefly comprises of a beautiful lounge with feature open fire and surround, a bespoke designed kitchen diner with inset range cooker, two double bedrooms with aspect views over the local countryside and a modern three piece suite shower room. Externally, the property benefits from a secluded cottage garden and communal parking to the front.
Croston is a little village, situated on the outskirts of Leyland, to the South West. It has roots dating back over 500 years and remains popular with buyers of all ages. Nestled around a quaint village centre with numerous pubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50545767.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.