3 bedroom terraced house for saleClive Road, Fratton, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced house in Fratton
- Close to all amenities
- Main line train station nearby
- Excellent transport links
- Close to main city centre & Southsea
- EPC energy rating D (57)
The property is in a great central location and close to everything you will ever need.The house is a good size throughout and ready for the next buyer to simply place their own stamp on it.You are within a pleasant area and if you have children you are on the doorstep of good local nurseries and schools, all within walking distance.If you are a commuter and require the train service, Fratton train station is minutes away.The main Asda supermarket and various other shops needed day to day are also close by.This is one that should not be missed. View today.
What the Owner says:
We have owned the property for many years and been very happy here.We see the property as a great opportunity for any first time buyer or investor.We have very much liked the area and the neighbourhood is quiet and friendly.We hope whoever now decides to purchase our home enjoy it as much as we have over the years.
- Lounge: 12'8 x 9'8 (3.86m x 2.95m)
- Dining Room: 11'5 x 9'8 (3.48m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 8'2 (3.25m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 12'7 (4.02m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 8'2 (3.56m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 9'9 (3.10m x 2.97m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50545884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41627572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.