2 bedroom park home for saleEastern Road, Portsmouth
- STATIC HOME
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED WARDROBES
- EN-SUITE BATHROOMS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN DINER
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- PICTURESQUE HARBOUR VIEWS
- SUN TERRACE
- PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNALS
Bernards Portsmouth have the pleasure to welcome to the market this park home with picturesque views over Langstone Harbour.
Harbourside Park has grown in size over the last 5 years, as alternative living has become more popular from traditional brick construction properties.
This beautiful park home boasts two bedrooms , modern fitted kitchen and two bathrooms and a lounge that have sliding double glazed doors that open onto a UPVC decked balcony. This home is a must view as once inside you would think you where in a traditional brick home.
Add in the sea views and the friendly community we believe Harbourside park is a great place to live.
To book a viewing please call Bernards Portsmouth on 02392696811
Lounge Diner - 7.54m x 5.94m (24'9" x 19'6") - Carpeted flooring, double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, UPVC double doors to rear sun terrace, spotlights inset to ceiling, feature fireplace surround, 3x radiator, dining area, open plan to fully fitted kitchen.
Kitchen/Area - Vinyl flooring, range of matching high gloss wall and base units, various integrated appliances such as fridge freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel sink and draining board, double glazed window to side elevation, four ring gas hob, eye level oven, grill and microwave, extractor fan overhead, ceramic splashback to wall, inset spotlights.
Bedroom One - 2.82m x 2.95m (9'3" x 9'8" ) - Carpeted flooring, double glazed windows to side elevation, integrated warbrobes 1x radiator, door to en-suite bathroom.
En Suite To Bedroom One - 2.13m x 2.08m (7'00" x 6'10" ) - Vinyl flooring,vanity unit sinks, mirror, low level w/c, shower cubicle, splashback wall tiling, obscured double glazed window to side elevation
Bedroom Two - 2.72m x 2.92m (8'11" x 9'7") - Carpeted flooring, double glazed windows to side elevation, 1x radiator, integrated wardrobes with double door.
Bathroom - 2.13m x 2.03m (7'00" x 6'08") - Vinyl flooring, vanity unit sink, mirrored, low level w/c, bath with shower over, splashback wall tiling, obscured double glazed window to side elevation.
Leasehold Inforamtion - ANNUAL CHARGES-Applicable as at Date of Agreement
Farlington Marshes and Salterns Drive
Holiday Home £4958.33 +vat@20% £991.67 – Total £5,950.00
Lodge £5375.10 +vat @20% £1074.90 – Total £6,450.00
Holiday Home £5375.10 + vat @20% £1074.90 – Total £6,450.00
Lodge £5791.67 + vat @20% £1158.33 – Total £6,950.00
Pitch Fee Year Starts: 01/03 Pitch Fee Year Ends: 28/02
The Pitch Fee is reviewed each year on: 01/11 Next Pitch Fee Review Date 01/11/2017
A review of Pitch Fees takes place annually and we write to Caravan Owners in November of each year notifying them of the revised charges for the following season. Pitch Fees are currently payable by one of the following methods:
1. Single Payment: Pay by a single payment in advance on or before 28 February immediately preceding the season to which it relates and no additional charges apply.
2. Monthly Payments: With this scheme, Pitch Fees are payable over 10 months, or with the last payment falling due in October of the season to which the Pitch Fee relates. There is a 10% administration charge if you choose to pay your Pitch Fee in this way, which is payable in addition to the first monthly payment of pitch fees.
Annual Rates: £306.19
Rates are invoiced in April and are payable within 14 days of receipt of invoice.
WATER AND SEWAGE
Annual Charge for Water and Sewage is £127.20
The electricity supply to the caravan is metered and the service charge and electrical units consumed by the caravan owner are invoiced quarterly. The invoice is payable within 14 days of invoiced.
The Piped Gas Supply to the caravan is metered and the service charge and gas units consumed by the caravan owner are invoiced quarterly and are payable within 14 days of invoice.
The charges outlined above are reviewed annually in line with clause 8 of this agreement for the following season and you will be notified as appropriate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27268291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernards Estate Agents, North End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.