2 bedroom flat for saleBoisdale House, 78 North Road, Saltash, Cornwall
Offers in Excess of
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Private Garden with Wrap Around Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower Room with Underfloor Heating
- Finished to a Modern & High Standard
- Fully fitted Kitchen with NEFF appliances
- Private Parking metres from Front Door
- Secure Gated Development
- EPC - C
This ground floor apartment has been finished to an exceptionally high standard. Benefiting from two high specification shower rooms, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated Neff appliances, two double bedrooms, private parking and private garden with wrap around terrace. If you have been searching for a bungalow for some time then we thoroughly advise a viewing!
En Suite Wet Room
2.35m x 1.51m
L shaped room with fully tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating. Low level WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower with self-draining tiled flooring, Amazon shower head and extendable shower over. uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted heated towel rail.
2.87m x 2.72m
plus recess. Carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
2.5m x 0.83m
Fully tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating. Low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, walk-in shower cubicle with glass shower door and shower head over.
This property benefits from its own private area of lawned garden and side patio/BBQ area, along with full access and usage of the communal gardens and patios. The property has one allocated parking space just metres from the front door. The property also enjoys river views. The property, accessed within a secure gated complex, has the additional security feature of a video door entry system.
uPVC double glazed patio door to side access, giving access into ...
Solid Oak flooring, wall mounted radiator, video telephone entry system, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Storage cupboards, doors leading into ...
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
5.95m x 4m
Solid Oak flooring, full width uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to the front aspect, giving access to a private garden area. uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator. Fully fitted high specification kitchen with matching wall and base units with composite worktop. A range of integrated NEFF appliances include; electric self-cleaning oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, electric hob with NEFF extractor hood over. Integrated sink and drainer unit.
3.85m x 2.94m
Carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, door to ...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50546838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.