4 bedroom bungalow for saleMayfair Crescent, Failsworth
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Utility Room
- LED Spotlighting Throughout
- Sizeable Rear Garden
- Laminate Wood Flooring Throughout Ground Floor
- uPVC Windows and Gas Centre Heating
A newly refurbished four double bedroom bungalow, which has been improved to a very high standard with LED spotlighting throughout, a stylish contemporary kitchen incorporating wood top work surfaces plus white high gloss cabinets and base units plus utility room. Situated within easy access to the M60 motorway network, local amenities and good transport links to Manchester City Centre and beyond. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, sizeable lounge with bay window, downstairs WC with a walk-in shower, chrome heated towel rail, taps and waterfall shower head. A superb modern kitchen with fitted appliances, under cabinet LED lighting and black gloss tiling running the full length of the work tops. Dining area with patio doors leading to the sizeable rear garden plus a fabulous wooden staircase leading to the first floor.There are two double bedrooms to the ground floor which could be utilised as extra reception rooms. The first floor incorporates a further two double bedrooms with newly fitted carpets and LED spotlighting. An attractive three piece bathroom suite with chrome heated towel rail and convenient folding shower screen. The landing has newly carpeted incorporating a storage cupboard housing a brand new combi boiler and there is a skylight window bringing extra natural light to this space. Driveway and front garden. New uPVC windows and Gas centre Heating. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property. Freehold.
Lounge - 12'4" (3.76m) x 12'8" (3.86m)
Kitchen - 15'0" (4.57m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Dining Room - 10'1" (3.07m) x 7'8" (2.34m)
1st Bedroom - 15'0" (4.57m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
2nd Bedroom - 14'11" (4.55m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
3rd Bedroom - 11'5" (3.48m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
4th Bedroom/Reception Room - 8'9" (2.67m) x 9'10" (3m)
Bathroom - 7'7" (2.31m) x 4'5" (1.35m)
Downstairs WC - 8'3" (2.51m) x 4'4" (1.32m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 55. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooke Steel Estates, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.