3 bedroom terraced house for saleWalden Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Perfect for first time Buyers or Investors
- Close to all amenities
- Excellent transport links
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Take a look at this well presented property just perfect for any first time buyers or Investors looking.It has been updated and modernised throughout to a decent specification.It is a good sized property and close to all amenities, road links, schools and shops.For all you keen gym enthusiasts you will be happy the state of the art Mountbatten gym and swimming pool is on your doorstep.This is one that cannot be missed, do not allow this one to slip through your property search net.Call and book to view today.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The property has been within our family for many years now.We have recently refurbished throughout to make it easy for the next buyer moving in.The house is close to everything you would ever need on a daily basis. Its so close to shops, schools, road links and you are on a bus route.We hope whoever now purchases our home takes as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'3 x 10'8 (3.74m x 3.25m)
- Dining Room: 14'5 x 9'5 (4.40m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen: 13'9 x 7'2 (4.19m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 11'9 (3.81m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97m x 2.85m)
- Bathroom: 5'5 x 4'2 (1.65m x 1.27m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 6'9 (2.52m x 2.06m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50551989.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.