3 bedroom terraced house for saleCOOPER ROAD, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Mid terrace property near to Grimsby town centre
- Ideal first time purchase
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Lounge and dining room
- Nearby to local amenities
- Gardens to front and rear
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious mid terrace property which is located within the town of Grimsby. Situated within close proximity to the town centre and also a selection of local amenities, this property comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge which leads into the dining room. The kitchen has a range of fitted units that were fitted in 2015 and then provides access to the WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with two being doubles and then the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50552739.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8146151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.