2 bedroom terraced house for saleCaistor Park Road, E15
- Original features and high ceilings
- Two good size bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Generous size accommodation
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 884 Sq Ft
- Excellent transport links
- Generous sized garden
- In close proximity to open green spaces
Entrance hallway, large through reception room and good sized kitchen on ground floor of the property. Generously sized large master bedroom at the front of the property, a further double bedroom and spacious bathroom on the first floor. Double glazed throughout (Everest) and large bedroom comes with Sharps fitted wardrobes.
Large family sized garden ideal for barbecues and social entertaining.
This property is in close proximity to Morrison’s supermarket, Westfield Stratford shopping centre, Theatre Royal Stratford, The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and a few green parklands.
The excellent transport links include Stratford station (providing access to underground, overground and DLR services), Stratford international station (great national connections) and excellent bus routes to city and local areas. As of 2018 Crossrail will arrive in Stratford and provide efficient London and nationwide links making a commute to Canary Wharf 8 mins or Heathrow approx. 40 mins.
- Plaistow station – District line (0.4 miles)
- Abbey Road station – DLR (0.7 miles)
- Stratford station (1.1 miles)
Freehold property offered with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50553033.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.